Where should I start? Furnace in the house when we bought it several years old but two service men said it had several years of life. Worked great. Region oil set up their yearly maintenance visit then Region Oil's tech (on the GOLD contract) broke the furnace. Within 30 mins they were on the phone (unsolicited) offering to sell me a new furnace. Ummm you broke it! Either fix it or replace it, that is what contracts... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Region OilAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- For over 60 years, Region Oil has been the name that your Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex and Warren county NJ neighbors have trusted for all of their home comfort services (heating oil, propane, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, generator and security systems). From always being there when they need us 24/7 to pricing and payment plans that help them manage their energy costs throughout the year, your neighbors chose Region Oil as the local company that provides total home comfort, total peace of mind and great savings on energy costs. Find out why by letting us do the same for you today!
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 481-4328
- Counties Served: Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, Warren Services: Boiler/furnace install/repair, AC equipment install/repair, Oil and Natural Gas equipment service, Plumbing, Security, Commercial, HVAC, Generators/Electrical Products: Home heating oil, Propane, Boiler/furnace, AC equipment, hot water heaters, Generators
- Many major brands available including Bryant & Burnham.
- Payment method:
- master card, check, visa
- 15 Richboynton Rd., Dover, NJ 07801
- Fuel Oils, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Oils-Fuel-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Petroleum Oils, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Region Oil - Run away and don't look back! Region oil has a pricing plan called the Ceiling Plan. The premise is that your heating oil price will fluctuate with the market but not exceed a specified 'ceiling price.' I've been with Region for several years and I've always subscribed to this plan. Every year my price is starts at the ceiling price (highest possible price), and it remains there for the duration... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
STAY AWAY. This is the WORST service EVER. I'm pissed off from the day I sign one year contract with Region Oil. I should give them less than one star but I can't 1. Monthly payment (ANNUAL budget plan) I signed for, had lower payments than on the first and all other statements. Sales person explain it to me that oil price is higher that when I sign my contract ??? Really, please tell me why I sign this contract a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
With this company charging a dollar or more per gallon more than other area companies, wouldn't this be considered price gauging? Shouldn't the Better Business Bureau be looking at this company's business practices? We had a separate Service Contract that had it's own price tag, so why was the price gauging (full service) being used as an explanation for the higher pricing? We have been ripped off for years by thi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
You sign a contract with them in order to get a "ceiling price" meaning that regardless of how high the price of oil goes, the maximum you will have to pay is that ceiling. Sounds sensible right? Wrong. From that point on expect every delivery to be at the ceiling price regardless of the price of oil. They are currently charging me $1.30 - $1.40 per gallong higher than every other local supplier and my pric... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse