Doral Pet Care ClinicAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- We offer a wide variety of treatments and services for all of your pets needs DoralPet Care is a full service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We offer full in-house diagnostics rendering bloodwork results within 1-2hours. Our hospital suite offers top notch patient care providing heating pads, hot towels, precision IV fluid delivery pumps and 24 hour in house patient care. We offer full monitoring capabilities for all of our surgeries including Blood pressure, EKG, Pulse Oximetry, CO2, Temperature, heart rate and respiratory rate monitoring. At Doral Centre Emergency & Trauma Centre we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isnt feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
- Complete surgical, medical, laboratory and imaging services.Also, grooming and boarding.
- advantage, prescription diets, wellness
- Payment method:
- insurance, amex, check, discover, visa, debit, cash, mastercard
- English, Spanish
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Labs, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Grooming, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels
We are so grateful to this office for saving our precious Yorkie. WE took our little dog in after he bit a frog and was shaking. We thought he was going to die. We were treated in a very professional manner. The facility looks more like a human hospital than an animal place. Thank you for saving our pet we are sooo...grateful!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The first time I walked into the pet care clinic I was welcomed with a hello and smile form the receptionist. The lobby was clean and it didn't smell like an animal clinic. I let them know that my pet enzo was not eating and having on and off diarrhea. The receptionist got all of my information and I waited only 5 min for everything to be prepared. I then was escorted to the rooms by the technician who introduced her... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
The doctor and staff are exceptional. My dog, Poker, had a swollen ear. I was worried because I had lost my job recently and knew that he might need sugery. I called several clinics and they all said that I would have to pay in full the day of service. When I phoned the pet care clinc they told me to bring in my pet right away and that &amp;quot;payment would be taken care of later&amp;quot;. Poker was diagno... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
This clinic is very expensive has to be one of the most expensive In doral. Services offered aren't that good. The Staff is very rude and show very little effort to help. I had a very bad exprience I was treated very quickly and was showed very little attention. I wouldn't recommend this clinic staff is horrible. Ways they can improve have a more greeting staff.Was this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
We have checked our records and this gentleman is not a client at The Pet Care Clinic. We believe he has us confused with another veterinary clinic in Doral. We have been serving the Miami area for 23 years and take our client's comments very seriously.If this gentleman would give us more details of his visit, and he turns out to be a client, I would be happy to credit him back every last penny he spent with us as a token of the valuable feed back he has provided. That would be our committment to client satisfaction if he were indeed our client.