National Car Rental
- General Info:
- National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveler throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia. National Car Rental provides a large selection of quality vehicles for your business or leisure car rental needs from midsize and full-size car models, to convertibles, SUVs, and minivans as well as specialty cars, trucks, and van rental. National provides exceptional variety and service to every car reservation and rental.Nationalcar.com offers nationwide car rental exclusives, daily, weekly, weekend and one-way rental car specials as well as our Last Minute travel discounts. Reserving a rental car, luxury car rental, or van rental for your next business trip or vacation travel couldn't be any more convenient. Our simple, secure, and easy online car reservation process makes car rental quick and easy for worldwide car reservation and car rental rate.
- Airport Pick Up
- Car Rental
- Economy Car Rental
- Luxury Car Rental
- Rent a Car
- Rental Cars
- Car Rental Rent A Car Rental Cars Luxury Car Rental Economy Car Rental Auto Rental
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, discover, master card, visa
- The Emerald Club ® from National is a complimentary frequent renter program providing a fast and frictionless rental process. Members can bypass the counter and choose any car from the Emerald Club Aisle
- Car Rental, Truck Rental, Trailer Renting & Leasing
Posted: 18 days ago
I have been renting from this National location for years, whether business or personal and I have ALWAYS received top notch service and attention. Just this past week, I was looking for a little bit bigger SUV with 3rd row seating. Emerald Aisle attendant personally called out asking for a Chevy Traverse (what I was hoping for) since one wasn't under the canopy... within 3 minutes the rolled one right up to me. This service and attention is what keeps me coming back over and over. A+ for National!
Posted: a month ago
As an executive Elite member for National Rental Car and a member of the Auto industry. I use Detroit Wayne International Airport National rental car facility regularly it tends to be very well-stocked and traffic in and out moves very well the cars are always clean there's usually a very good selection of cars and the folks couldn't be friendlier
If you've ever had the opportunity to eat at Chic fil A, you know why they are so successful. They hire good people, with good character, and those employees actually care about the service they are providing to the customer. National has the same business model... the bus driver cares. The gentleman that meets me as I step off the bus, cares. The employees that greet me upon my return, care. "Hire people with good character... you can train them on the other stuff." Great job National!
I work for Nissan and need to drive a Nissan. There was none on the lot except for an Altima. I was told that the Altima is not an Emerald selection but next level up. I was in Detriot and all the other locations I frequent the Altima is an Emerald. Regardless a Sentra quickly appeared, clean and the attendent turned it around for me. All employees at checkout and return are always awesome, friendly and remind me to check for all belongings. Pickup and drop off with Emerald status is a breeze. I use National atleast once a month.
DTW facility was nice to deal with nice car and no whining about its a specialty car .. i say it specially because i am executive elite status so i can choose nicer cars which has only happened at this place. So 4+ starts for this facility
however at RDU facility they not nice often rude and their car are often not clean. i asked for a specific car and it was there but he said it will be extra which should not be, since i have rented the same car before without extra payment unfortunately the desk people are bad however the return people are nice. for RDU facility i would give 2.5 star.