Med IncAdd to mybook
Providing Southeastern Michigan's business and medical communities with accurate, efficient, amd mobile examinations and diagnostic services.
- General Info:
- Mobile Examinations and Diagnostics (M.E.D., INC.) is a full service medical and diagnostic testing company, providing mobile and in-house examining services to SOUTHEASTERN Michigan's business and medical communities.
- Extra Phones:
AfterHoursPhone: (313) 863-7050
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE EXAMINATION AND DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES PROVIDED BY M.E.D., INC.:
- D.O.T. TRUCKERS EXAM
- SPORTS PHYSICAL
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING
- DNA TESTING
- VISION AND HEARING TESTING
- LEAD TESTING
- HIV SCREENING
- TB AND HEPATITIS TESTING
- FIRST AID & CPR TRAINING FOR CERTIFICATION
- AVARIETY OF WORKSHOPS AND LITERATURE ON VARIOUS HEALTH CARE ISSUES AS THEY RELATE TO THE WORKPLACE.
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards, cash
- Located between 7 and 8 mile road. On the corner of James Couzens and Vassar.
BOTH MOBILE AND STATIONATRY CLINICAL TESTING FACILITIES ARE AVAILIABLE FOR CLIENT USE. BUT IT'S OUR MOBILITY THAT PROVIDES CLIENTS WITH AN OPTION THAT OTHER SERVICES SIMPLY CAN'T OR WON'T PROVIDE.
- American Red Cross of Southeastern Michigan, Quest Diagnostics
- Testing Centers & Services, Educational Services, AIDS Information & Services, Drug Testing, Clinics, Health & Welfare Clinics, Medical Clinics, Human Resource Consultants, CPR Information & Services, First Aid & Safety Instruction, Employment Opportunities, Employment Screening, Clinical Labs, Hearing & Sound Level Testing