La Jalisciense Tortilla Factory
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Proudly serving the Metro-Detroit area since 1946. La Jalisciense is commited to providing customers the freshest and most traditional corn and flour tortillas around. We still cook and stone-grind our corn every production day on-site. Only the highest quality U.S. ingredients are used. Visit the factory and see our production lines in operation! Restaurant and Store owners: We are dedicated to meeting our customer's needs. Contact us, and we will do our best to provide the tortillas and wraps you require. Specialty items available.
- Traditional Corn and Flour Tortillas Since 1946 Located in the Heart of Detroit's Mexicantown 100% Nixtamal White and Yellow Corn products Freshly ground Masa Dough available Quality Flour tortillas and wraps in a variety of sizes Whole Wheat Tortillas Ask about our Specialty Items and Flavored Wraps
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- A Mexicantown Tradition for over 65 years!
- Hubbard - Richard, Southwest Detroit, Vernor
- Delivery and Factory Pick-up
- SDBA member Detroit Chamber of Commerce Tortilla Industry Association
- Tortillas, Mexican & Latin American Grocery Stores, Wholesale Bakeries, Bakeries, Grocers-Ethnic Foods, Grocery Stores, Mexican Food Products-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Food Products-Wholesale
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average
Real authentic Mexican tortillas made right before your eyes! You can see the corn being stone ground on site.
This place even smells like Mexico. These aren't grocery store, national-chain, full of additives tortillas, they are honest to goodness real tortillas. The people working are real nice too and ready to help with information.
The flour wraps are delicious too!
I love this place.