07/05/2008Provided by Citysearch -
1. Their coffee is cheap and delicious.
2. They have some really good lunch sandwiches, like a curried chickpea pita with avacado and sprouts.
3. Their menu expands to the usual pastries/muffins, smoothies, espresso drinks, ex.
While I was not a huge fan of their specialty drinks nor food items, a health-conscious friend of mine swears they have the best bran muffins.
4. This coffee shop offers plenty of seating, outlets, space, and has a great downtown location, near local eateries, bars, and music venues.
5. This place also frequently has readings and performances.
Definitely a local hangout with checking out.