My mother is currently in Iowa Lutheran Hospital, and has been for 12 days for complications from diabetes. Today she had her second surgery to repair damage to her foot, and for the first time we had a quality of care issue with the nursing staff. My mother had a skin graft done at 10:00 am, and this evening around 6:30 she turned her call light on for assistance to the bathroom. My father was with her, and afte... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Iowa Lutheran HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Iowa Health - Des Moines is committed to providing high quality health services. We offer a full continuum of mental health services to meet the needs of our community as well as Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Services for both adolescents and adults. Mental Health Services offers an extensive spectrum of care covering all age groups and types of programs. Our behavioral health professionals will provide an assessment during an initial visit to determine which level of care is most appropriate for each individual. We ensure confidentiality is maintained at all levels of care.
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital is home to the majority of our behavioral health services. This includes all our mental health inpatient and partial hospitalization programs. Also located at Iowa Lutheran Hospital location is Powell Chemical Dependency Center.
- Iowa Health System, Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Iowa Health- Des Moines
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, cash, check
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Capitol Park
Iowa Lutheran/Iowa Methodist
Iowa Lutheran Nutrition Ctr
Iowa Lutheran Nutrition Center
Iowa Health Des Moines Lutheran Hospital
- Mental Health Clinics & Information, Mental Health Services, Counselors-Licensed Professional, Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Medical Centers, Psychological Clinics, Medical Clinics