I never ever feel the need to write a poor review for a business. However, the condition of this place is quite concerning. When you walk into the place, the smell is overwhelming. Mildew smell. As I looked around, I noticed black mold on the walls which is unhealthy to breathe. The drop ceilings on the were practically caving in & filled with massive water stains. None of the lights work in the skating area. The ripped up shag carpet... Clearly everything in the place is original ( from the 1970's).. Old posters were cool, & it was interesting to see some vintage signs. However, this place is so run down that it is unhealthy for children. It is conveniently located & I wish it was nicer because roller skating is a great family activity. However, I cannot and will not risk my family's health for it. I'm wondering why the health code inspectors haven't yet shut this place down.