Southern Hospitality- DenverAdd to mybook
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- General Info:
- Southern Hospitality restaurants, created jointly by friends Eytan Sugarman, Justin Timberlake, and Trace Ayala, strive to provide guests with fresh, high quality southern inspired food complimented with an appealing selection of popular micro-brews on tap, an immense list of bottled beers and an extensive variety of bourbons in a hip and high energy environment. The exceptional Memphis-style barbeque, savory dry-rubbed spare ribs, sweet and saucy baby-back ribs and other sensationally southern-style dishes like crispy fried pickles and creamy cheddar grits are all menu items unique in todayâ€™s upscale casual restaurant space. Southern Hospitality is not simply our name but our commitment when it comes to anything and everything we do! We believe Southern Hospitality is a â€œQualityâ€ so incredible that we choose it as our philosophy when it comes to how we build our restaurants, prepare our dishes and service our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to Southern Hospitality in our warm, friendly and generous style.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (303) 298-5398
- In the Historic St. Elmo Hotel on the corner of 17th and Blake, Southern Hospitality Restaurant & Bar is bringing southern style menu items, great music, service and hospitality to Denver at a whole new level. Delivery, and Take-Out
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- In between Blake and Market in historic Lo-Do area on 17th Street. Walking distance from Union Station.
- Central Denver, LoDo, Downtown Denver
- Great food, drinks, atmosphere, hospitality, free wi-fi, sports, private parties, dinning, brunch
- Bars, Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants