Horrible moving company. I didn't hire them but my business was transferred to them by Millennium. They intentionally wasted time in order to charge you more for less work. The mover "forgot" his tools, refused to move my massage chair. Whenever you ask him to do something, the guy would say: "My manager don't let me do this... blah, blah". It took them (3 guys) 10 and half hours to move a three bedroom. And at the end they didn't put furniture and washer in position, some furnit...view moreure was even upside down. They also damaged my coach, wall and door. Their blanket was really dirty, as if they never wash them. They have no respect for customer and don't care. And they have no skill, they didn't even know how to set up a bed. Anyway, this is the worst company I have ever seen.view lessShare Review
Reliable MoversAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Reliable Movers, Inc provides local and long distance commercial or residential relocation. Located in Denver, CO our licensed and insured employees provide prompt and professional service and will move you to your new property any day of the week. No move is too big or small. We safely move large screen televisions and pianos at no additional charge. Call us for a free estimate. Reliable Movers Inc has been serving the Colorado community for over a decade. Reliable Movers, Inc is a moving company that employs full-time, insured and experienced individuals who have been trained to provide a safe and efficient move. Our company has secured and maintained contracts with numerous corporate offices throughout the years due to our proficiency, as well as our courteous and reliable service, and has gained a reputation to deliver.
- * Apartment Movers * Commercial Movers * Full Service Storage * Industrial Movers * Long Distance Movers * Nationwide Movers * Packaging & Material * Piano Movers * Residential Mover * State Wide Movers
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- Servicing the Entire State of Colorado
- North Denver, Globeville
- Movers & Full Service Storage, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Piano & Organ Moving, Movers, Packing & Crating Service, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
Horrible moving company. Hired them to move one living room and two bedrooms. Took plants and packed in boxes, packed lampshades in boxes and stacked heavier items on top, crushing them. Wrapped a dresser one go around in the middle with plastic wrap, got to the storage unit and the entire top was scratched and destroyed. Took a flat screen tv completely unwrapped or protected and threw it on a brand new fabric couch, tearing a large hole in the middle. Sectional couch was caved in on ...view morethe back due to the way they handled it. Called the owner of this establishment. They arranged to come out and investigate. In the end, they blamed us for the damages and vowed not to pay anything for repairs and left. Nightmare movers. Unprofessional. Zero integrity. Avoid at all costs.view lessShare Review
My washer and dryer were damaged by the movers and it's been a hassle trying to get the company to repair the damage. Reliable Movers was supposed to show up for my move between 2-3PM, but instead they showed up at 8PM. Their representative kept calling me between these times to advise me of their possible expected arrivals. She tried to get me to settle with a 4 men crew, instead of the 3 men crew I was expecting which would've cost me more money (not once did they offer any discou...view morent for their inconvenience). When the movers finally showed up, they were all tired from a previous 12 hour move they had done. I had to call their representative back that night because the movers were not planning on protecting any of my furniture or mattresses (even though I was told they would). My move ended around midnight and when I was inspecting my furniture, I noticed my washer/dryer were damaged by the movers. I notified the mover's Lead and he told me there was nothing he could do- that I had to call the office.
The following day I called the office and explained the situation to their representative, who told me she was going to have their Supervisor call me which never did (I had to call them back several times before speaking with Supervisor). Finally when I spoke to their Supervisor, he told me "he was going to speak with his drivers and call me back to set up a time to come and inspect my property". I waited for about two weeks and didn't hear from anyone. I called their office again and their representative told me "she taught this matter had already been handled". I told her they haven't and explained the conversation between me and their Supervisor.
It's been about two months now, the company still has not resolved the issue and is trying to put the blame on me because there's no debris on my property (off-course not, it's been almost two months).
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE people do your research before hiring them. Don't rely on their BBB rating because this company is not what you expect. READ... all the documents and take your time doing so because what their movers say is not what the document says.view less
I called Reliable Movers 2 weeks before my move and spoke with Carlos the General Manager who gave me an estimate based on the size of my home. We scheduled the appointment and his skilled team of movers showed up on time. I have to say I have not experienced movers who worked harder, who were more professional than Chirs and his crew. I would hire this company again, and I would say you should too! Thanks for the help and I look foward working with your company again when I mover.Share Review
I,Would like to express my JOY and SATISFACTION in actually finding a moving company that lives up to the promise of getting the job done in the time that was discussed in our agreement. Carlos and his crew were very respectful of our Family and all of our possessions. I will always call "RELIABLE MOVER for all my Moving Service needs!