Olinger Moore Howard ChapelAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Olinger Moore Howard Funeral Chapel has been serving the North Denver community since 1961. For nearly half a century, our commitment has remained unchanged and yet, our funeral home has always responded to the changing needs of the community. Our facility's timeless architecture, with its tile roof, airy covered breezeway, vaulted ceiling and warm wood, sets the stage for a comfortable and serene experience. Perhaps our locations most unique feature is its fully enclosed semi-circular driveway, which allows families to enter and exit the building in complete comfort, regardless of weather conditions. Once inside, families may enjoy our warm fireplace, custom refreshment center, or simply relax while listening to the sounds of our indoor waterfall and pond. Our sincere hope is that we are able to create a unique and beautiful celebration of a life lived. One specifically designed with your wishes and desires in mind. Whether this is through the use of imagery or music; personal items or a small reception, we are equipped to handle the entire service. Our chapel and state room are both equipped with audio and video capabilities as well as iPod connections. Our reception room is conveniently located within the facility as well, and works to offer a place for a small group to gather and spend time with friends and family before they make their way home. Olinger Moore Howard Funeral Chapel was honored with the prestigious Pursuit of Excellence Award in 2008 and 2009.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Berkeley, Northwest Denver
- Dignity Memorial
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Crematories, Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Planning