Get quality auto care from the professionals you trust.
At Goodyear Auto Service Centers, our certified car care professionals can provide everything from basic oil changes to major engine repairs. With convenient locations and a range of expertise, your vehicle will get the quality service it deserves. Goodyear professionals are your best choice for tires, auto repair, and maintenance. Schedule your service on our website and get back on the road sooner. With ASE-Certified Technicians, you know your car is in good hands. Plus, as a member of the Goodyear Tire & Service Network, we back our services with a nationwide limited warranty good at more than 2,200 locations.
Visit our website for special offers, auto service savings, and discounts on Goodyear, Dunlop, and Kelly tires.
The Goodyear Auto Service Centers are full-service tire and automotive repair stores wholly owned and operated by the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Since 1924, the Goodyear Auto Service Centers have provided excellence in tire and automotive service to drivers nationwide.
• Air Conditioning Service
• Air, Cabin, and Fuel Filters
• Belt and Hose Service
• Brake Fluid Service Check
• Check Engine Diagnostic
• Cooling System
• Inspect the coolant / anti-freeze level, condition, and review original equipment manufacturer’s recommended replacement intervals
• Differential Fluid Service Check
• Fuel System
• Free Flat Tire Repair
• Chemical cleaning of fuel system components
• Headlights and Bulbs
• Mount and Balance Tires
• Oil Change
• Power Steering Fluid Service Check
• Shocks and Struts
• Replace worn, damaged, or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing
• Tire Repair
• Tire Rotation
• Tow Service
• Tune Up
• Evaluate performance of vital electronic engine components using computerized diagnostic equipment; replace as needed
• Wheel Balance
• Winter Car Care Package
• Wiper Blades