Children's Museum of Denver
New Year's Day2016/01/01Closed
- General Info:
- The Childrenâ€™s Museum of Denver is all about children and their grown-ups learning through play. With interactive exhibits, year-round events, and daily educational programming, there is always something fun and exciting to do.
- Extra Phones:
Facility Rentals: (303) 561-0146
School/Group Reservations/ Birthday Parties: (303) 561-0113
Memberships: (303) 561-0150
Fax: (303) 433-9520
- School Groups, Birthday Parties, Exhibits, Classes & Programs, Events; Birthday Bash, Buckaroo Breakfast, Bunny Trail, Museum Sleepover, Outreach Programs, Facility Rentals, Memberships
- Jefferson Park, Northwest Denver
- East Street Cafe/ Museum Shop, Lockers, Strollers
- Tourist Information & Attractions, Children's Museums, Museums, Educational Services, Party & Event Planners, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment
- Other Information:
I tried to call and talk to a live person at the phone number listed. I got is a recorded message in English and then a message in Spanish. It's confusing when you are prompted to press 2 for Spanish and yet, you automatically hear a message in Spanish and then AFTER that, you hear other options in English. Perhaps you could redo that message.