Found part listed on their website as in Denver. No mistake on my part, it gives Denver as the location for the part! Drive to lot and counter person acts like I'm stupid and says that it is at his Utah location and ghat he would ship it to me for $175! It still lists the part as in Denver the next day! Rude and bait and switch..., I would not trust them.Share Review
Central Auto PartsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Central Auto Parts carries a wide range of auto parts. We specialize in the sale of foreign auto parts and import auto parts, used and rebuilt. We are also happy to help you find and purchase any domestic auto parts or new auto parts that you may be looking for.Central has been providing quality used auto parts to the Denver Metro Area for over 30 years! But we don't stop there we'll ship parts almost anywhere and have customers in all over the US, including Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and even Texas. We specialize in late model import vehicles, meaning anything newer than that is not built in the United States, but we are happy to locate anything that you need for your automobile. We are a very credible business and have earned accreditation with the BBB after 15 years in their program. We are also members of the Colorado Automotive Recyclers (CAR), United Recyclers Group (URG), Team PRP (Premium Replacement Parts), and the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA).Not only do we sell parts, but we are also interested in purchasing vehicles that fit into our inventory guidelines. Please go to our site and click, Sell a Car to be directed through the process.* Radiators* Air Flow Meter* Condensers* Rear Window* Back Window* Fuel Tanks* Frames* Engines* Transmission* Trunk Lid Tail Gate* Front Door* Wheel* Rear Door* Rear Bumper* Air Bag* Carrier Assembly* Hood* Transfer Case* Rear Axle Assembly* Bed/Box* Headlamp* Quarter Panel* Front Bumper* Fender* Engine Crossmember* Door Mirror* Tail Light
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (303) 297-9677
- What does Central Auto Parts Carry? We carry used auto parts, used car parts, auto salvage, auto parts, recycled auto parts and used auto parts online. We're no junkyard though. We locate used auto parts in our inventory as well many other salvage yards using our state of the art salvage yard management system. This online parts locator system can track used auto parts, recycled car parts, and aftermarket auto parts at thousands of used auto parts wholesalers nationwide. We had specialized in foreign auto parts or import auto parts for the first 30 years that we were in business. Realizing that our customers needed a reliable, quality source for domestic auto parts, we decided to begin purchasing parts vehicles of domestic and American makes and models. Now Central Auto Parts is your one stop shop for used auto parts. If you need domestic used auto parts, foreign used auto parts, used import auto parts, we are your salvage source. We can also use our online used parts locator service to find any part that you are trying to find! Or, if you know what you're looking for you can access our free online used parts locator by clicking on the parts search button above. Whether you're looking for used engines, used transmissions, used car doors, used trunk lids, or a set of beautiful used wheels, Central Auto Parts is your source for automotive salvage. Call Today!
- acura, audi, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chevy, dodge, ford, general, gmc, honda, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jeep, kia, lexus, mazda, nissan, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volvo
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, check, debit, master card
- Five Points, North Denver
- Auto Body Parts, Auto Repair & Service, Engines-Supplies, Equipment & Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Auto Springs & Suspension, Automobile Salvage, Wheels, Auto Transmission, Recycling Centers, Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange
I called them because I needed a wheel for my Durango. They had one available and it was way less than what the Dodge dealer wanted. They were really professional and helped me get back on the road. Easily the best experience I've ever had at a salvage yard. I'm going there next time for sure!Provided by Citysearch
Found these guys on yp and called them about my busted taillight. They couldn't have been nicer and were very helpful in getting me the light I needed. They were out of stock, but they found one and ordered it in for me! Talk about service, I'm going to these guys from now on.Share Review
I have purchased lots of parts from Central Foreign Auto Parts and I am always pleased of how friendly, helpful and fast the people there are. They always have the parts I need and I am very satisfied with the purchased items. The parts are clean and I have never had a problem with any of them.
Every time I leave the place happy and with a smile on my face.
I was in need of a new window regulator and side mirror for my Volkswagen. I researched several options and found Central Foreign Auto parts to be the most helpful from my first phone call. I received quality customer care and believe that I found the best value for my dollar. Check them out if you need auto parts.Share Review
I found myself in a really bad spot a few weeks ago and Central Foreign Auto Parts not only helped me out and gave me a great price, they also provided friendly and courteous assistance in a timely manner. Central Foreign Auto Parts not only saved me time and money they saved my day and week.Share Review