Brothers Plumbing, Heating and ElectricalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The mission of Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric is to develop lasting relationships where everyone wins; to show our team members, clients and community that WE CARE, and to provide a safe, honest and helpful working environment. We want to be the best- the company best known for going above and beyond expectations!
- Business History
- In 1980, Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric was founded in Denver, CO as a family owned and operated company. Over the years we've built a reputation in the greater Denver Metro Area community and in the plumbing, HVAC & electrical industry as being honest and committed to customer satisfaction. Today we continue to practice these same values that have helped our company grow over the years. We continue to maintain and practice our code of ethics. Our mission is to provide prompt, professional, quality plumbing, heating & electrical services to our customers in the Denver Metro Area; and to build a reputation as being honest and committed to customer satisfaction. Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric aspires to be the best... satisfying our customers with the efficiency and effectiveness of our work and services while offering them high quality & value!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (303) 457-0277
- * Air Cleaners * Air Condition Repair * Air Conditioner Installation * Air Conditioners * Air Purification Systems * Backflow Prevention * Boiler Repair * Boilers * Ceiling Fan Installation * Circuit Breaker Panels * Circuit Breakers * Drain Cleaning * Electrical Inspection * Electrical Panels * Electrical Switches * Faucets * Frozen Pipes * Frozen Water Pipes * Furnace Cleaning * Furnace Installation * Furnace Repair * Furnace Tune Up * Furnaces * Gas Leaks * Gas Lines * Hot Water Heaters * Humidifiers * Leaky Faucets * Leaky Pipes * Light Fixture Installation * Light Switches * Low Flow Shower Heads * New Air Conditioner * Outdoor Lighting * Residential Boilers * Sewer Back Up * Sewer Cleaning * Sewer Repair * Sinks * Sprinkler System Blow Out * Sprinkler System Repair * Sprinkler System Start Up * Tankless Water Heaters * Toilets * Water Control * Water Heaters * Water Pressure Control * Water Softeners
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, financing available
- Price Range:
- Our prices range depending on the type of service or installation you are needing. Please give us a call to schedule one of our technicians to come out and diagnose whatever troubles you may be having today!
- Serving the Greater Denver Metro and Boulder Areas
- To receive an email coupon for $30 off your service call click the coupon link on ad on our site.
- English, Spanish
Team Dave Logan
BBB A+ Rating
Tom Martino Trouble Shooter
Technician Seal of Safety
- We want to make scheduling your service as convenient as possible. A LIVE representative, in our Denver, CO plumbing office, is available to schedule your appointment 7 DAYS A WEEK 7AM - 10PM. Your appointment will be scheduled in a 2 hour window and we will call before we come.
- Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Backflow Prevention Devices & Services, Boiler Dealers, Ventilating Contractors, Pipe, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbers, Landscape Contractors, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment, Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Refrigerating Equipment-Commercial & Industrial-Servicing, Furnaces Parts & Supplies, Furnaces-Heating, Furnace Repair & Cleaning, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Geothermal Heating & Cooling Contractors, Water Consultants, Lighting Contractors, Sewer Contractors, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Bath Equipment & Supplies, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Steam Specialties, Building Contractors, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service, Water Heater Repair, Water Treatment Systems-Equipment, Service & Supplies-Commercial & Industrial, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Leak Detecting Service, Building Construction Consultants, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Duct & Duct Fittings, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Construction Consultants, Electricians, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service, Bathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish, Gas Lines-Installation & Repairing, Home Repair & Maintenance, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Cleaning Contractors, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Justin and Jacob worked industriously while they were here. Both electricians explained clearly how the new devices work and how to operate them. I appreciated their work and professionalism. They are great employees !Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Bruce S, When you choose to go with Brothers you choose the best and Justin and Jacob are the best! We love having these guys on our team and appreciate you taking the time to leave them a review. Thank you and have a great day!
Thank you to the entire Brothers crew and especially Scott, Dan and Sharon who I have worked with on several occasions! They schedule you right away, are polite, professional and knowledgable! When you find a great contractor...you stick with them and they are one of the best!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Susan H. Oh stop stop you're making us blush! :) We loving hearing these words of praise and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Have a wonderful day!
Thanks to Jason and the entire Brothers team again. Well communicated service planning, timely arrival, work completed as planned and small billing issue was handled immediately!! Well done. Highly recommended. I really like seeing the faces of the team in advance of the visit. A great safety feature for homeowners.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Wayne L. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We want our customers to know who is coming into their homes which is why you get to see a picture of the tech before they come into your home, and everyone single one is background checked and drug tested. Have a great day!
These guys are great. Definitely worth a high rating on all fronts--prompt arrival, excellent communication by all personnel, options with pros and cons for each, and a thorough test of the work before leaving. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Paul P. Thank you for the kind words! We thrive on going that extra mile!
We have used Brothers for plumbing and heating issues. Steve S. has helped us on a couple occasions, and would love to have him be the one to help us every time! He is very informative, knowledgeable and efficient. No trying to push jobs or products and hiking the cost up. Always tries to find the least expensive way to get the job done, which is very helpful since my husband has just run into some health issues. Wil... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Karla, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate your business! Have a wonderful day!
Great service, VERY knowledgable & efficient technician (Scott C.) Will be using again in the future & recommending to loved ones.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Frederick, Thank you so much for writing this review! Scott is fantastic and we love having him on our team. We look forward to assisting you and your loved ones whenever the time may arise. Thank you for your business!
These guys were wonderful. I wasn't sure what I needed but they looked at the problem & knew right away what they needed to do. I recommend Brother's to all of my friendsLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Tina, It's great to hear our team was able to diagnose and solve your problem quickly. We really value the level of service we provide our clients and appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. Have a great day!
Mark W is the tech to ask forLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Mark is an excellent member of our team and we love having him! We look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for your business!
DO NOT USE!!! They rob folks that are in a tough situation. I called when we were having -20 degree weather and my intake motor on my furnace went out. They charged me $1044 for a 30 minute job and a $170 motor. When I called to complain the next day after getting quotes for less than half what I was charged, John Hicks said sorry but I dont do refunds for buyers remorse. Horrible horrible business practice!!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse