Barnes & Noble Booksellers
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Founded in 1873, Barnes & Noble is one of the largest booksellers in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. The company maintains more than 800 bookstores in over 50 states. It operates an online channel that offers in-stock selection of in-print book titles. Barnes & Noble serves more than 8 million customers a year. In addition, the company attends over 4,000 customer service requests. It sells nearly 300 million books per year and is known to be one of the largest coffeehouses in the U.S. Barnes & Noble has publishing and distribution rights to more than 10,000 titles. In addition, the company hosts more than 100,000 community events in the U.S. Maintaining a location in Denver, Barnes & Noble s stores also carry a collection of videos, DVDs, CDs and magazines.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, all major credit cards, amex, visa, check, paypal
- Denver Pavilions
- Downtown Denver, Central Denver, Central Business District
- Book Stores, Magazines, Used & Rare Books, DVD Sales & Service, Gift Shops, Toy Stores, Music Stores
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
08/30/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This Barnes and Noble has a pretty good selection. I like to browse the bargain section and pick up a cheap coffee table book that I probably don't need. The stationary section has a good selection also if you're looking for a cute notebook or datebook. They used to have these adorable vintage cards that I love, but not anymore. Perhaps soon.
Head upstairs and stop by the Starbucks cafe for some cheap lunch. My favorite thing is the Feta and Spinach stuffed pretzel for $2.95. They'll heat it in the oven for you so that the Feta melts inside.
Although I'd prefer to go to local bookstores, this store is pretty good if you're in the downtown area.