I can accept the bland taste & so-so quality of their food, but our last visit was a real eye opener! My beef enchilada had some sort of a plastic strip in it that could have easily caused a person to choke. It was about 3" long & about the diameter of a toothpick. I was lucky, I saw it before putting it in my mouth. I showed it to our waitress & she said it was a piece from one of their pot scrubbers. Apparently mine was not the first as she knew immediately what it was. Why & How did this get into my food??? They replaced my plate, but by the time the replacement got to the table, my wifes food was cold. I saw the manager walking around the dining area, but he never stopped by the table to offer any apologies or explanations. Apparently our satisfaction was not very important to him. I also used the comments section of their web site to inform corporate of this experience, & based on the fact that corporate never acknowledged my communication, they too must be completely unconcerned as to their patrons dining experience. I can live with the $40.00 bill for totally unremarkable food, but I cannot believe they are so unconcerned with the safety of the food they serve, or the health & safety of their customers. Never again would I eat there, & I will discourage anyone else from eating there as well!