American Patent Trademark Law CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Unlike many Patent law firms our primary Patent Attorney Donn Harms, has previous business experience as a licensed contractor, machinist, and an employer. Mr. Harms has also been an Adjunct Professor with the University of California at San Diego, where he taught Patent Law, Trademark Law, and Intellectual Property. We specialize in Mechanical, Electrical, Business Methods, Software Apps, and other patentable subject matter. and Software patents. Our major goal with your invention is to patent the basic design and to try and also include minor and major variations of your idea, so your competitors cannot.; In addition to patentability searches, patent drafting and patent prosecution with the U.S. Patent Office, we have the ability to file your patent in most foreign countries.
- Business History
- Over 20 Years as Registered Patent Attorneys
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (858) 509-1677
- Specializing in Mechanical, Electrical, Process and Software Patents * Patent Searching * Patent Types * International (PCT) Patents
- Payment method:
- debit, paypal, all major credit cards, check
- Centrally located close to I5, I805, and Route 56 so a short drive from North, South, and East County.
- Torrey Preserve, Northern San Diego
- FREE initial consultation!
- AIPLA - American Intellectual Property Association - A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
- Trademark Agents & Consultants, Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Attorneys, Patent Searchers, Patent Agents, Attorneys, Personal Property Law Attorneys
I have known this office since 2003. It is a highly professional office that combines high-end technical understanding, writing, and thorough knowledge of patent laws and rules. They boast a highly knowledgeable, detail-oriented and punctual team of attorneys and their assistants. They are also honest and committed to client satisfaction--a combination that makes them one of the best patent attorneys you can dream of... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Wow, real patent attorneys that don't charge a fortune and talk like real people instead of lawyers. They did a great job on helping me file a patent on my invention, and I never knew how important my trademark was to a new business untill we met.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Went to see them about my invention for a patent and they were most helpful. Their charges were much less than my last patent because they didn't charge me for every phone call and letter they sent me. But the biggest help was on figuring out a Trademark for the name of my invention. The attorneys helped me name it and get the domain name too. Highly recommended.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This office is first rate but treats you much better than those big downtown lawfirms. They don't charge you for ever little copy and every time you call them. They were a big help with my patent and even gave me a credit for the money I paid for the provisional patent that I could use toward the formal patent. I filed a Trademark with them too and the trademark attorney was a big help with picking a name I could ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
They are real patent attorneys. They are very helpful and got my patent for me and helped with my corporation and my trademark. I would recommend them to other small companies or new inventors. They cost half what another firm told me it would cost downtown.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse