Tonight was the second time I called in an order and it was jacked up by the time I got my food! First of all, when I called the female put me on hold for over 5 minutes. After I hung up and called back, she had an attitude as if I was pooped on her parade. So, I made my order and when my husband arrived to pick the order up, she had completely left off an ultimate feast and my lobster was just as overly salty as ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Red LobsterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Fresh is in our food: Each day, you’ll find an updated selection of fresh fish on our Today’s Fresh Fish menu, not to mention live Maine lobster, freshly baked Cheddar Bay Biscuits™, crisp salads and a host of fresh seafood recipes waiting to be explored. Fresh is in our knowledge: No one knows seafood better than we do. As global seafood buyers, we have employees stationed throughout the world who inspect our seafood the moment it comes out of the water. They ensure it meets standards that are second to none. Then, the renowned chefs at our culinary center deliver the fresh expertise that turns it all into something truly special. Fresh is in our dedication: We hold ourselves to the highest standards for service, quality and a welcoming atmosphere. And we’re focused on doing what’s right – for our employees, in our communities and in the world. Fresh is in our commitment: You deserve the freshest food and thinking. So every time you visit one of our seafood restaurants or our online seafood store, you’ll find an uncommon commitment to deliver the best of the sea with fresh energy and fresh ideas that we hope will make you want to come back again and again
- *Seafood entrees: Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Scallops, Fresh Fish *Steak entrees *Chicken entrees *Appetizers *Soup & Salad *Cheddar Bay Biscuits *Desserts *Specialty Dinner & Lunch Entrees *Children's Menus *Wine Variety *Lunch Specials
- Seafood Lobster Crab Shrimp Fresh Fish Bar
- Payment method:
- diners club, discover, master card, visa, amex, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
Whaaa!?!?! How the heck did Red Lobster make it onto the top 10 list.
Folks, I've eaten there. It's like calling Olive Garden (a glorified suburban sprawl chain restaraunt lacking any imagination whatsoever) a good Italian restaurant.
What are we . . . Macon?
I can't believe that this was rated #7 on Top 10 Audience Nominees! I used to rely on this site to find a decent restuarant based on the polls and user reviews until I saw this! Folks if you want all you can eat frozen shrimp for $1.99 then Red Lobster is for you! However if you actually LIKE the taste of GOOD FRESH seafood then please go somewhere else! My personal favorites are McCormick & Schmick's and McKendr... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch