One of the most friendly wine and spirits stores in town. Great selection, plus some great values. Check out Herbs selectionShare Review
Decatur Package StoreAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Specializing in Hand Selected, Craft Spirits, Wines, Beers & Barware.
- Offering a Monthly Wine Club! Details at www.DecaturPackageStore.com
- Experienced & Knowledgeable Staff.
- Atlanta's Largest Selection of Bitters.
- We carry Frozen Pints Ice Cream
- Shell, Texaco
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- Beer & Ale, Liquor Stores, Wine, Grocery Stores, Food Products
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
This is OUR favorite liquor store. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff really makes me feel like the prices could be higher than other places and I would still go there, except they aren't higher.
We mainly get high-gravity beers there (like Aventinus, Chimay, etc) and the staff are pretty good at suggesting newer brews based on what your favorites are. Grant is especially good at this. If you have an absolute favorite that they don't carry, they might even order it if ...view moreyou mention it. Or you can order a case of fancy beer through them and get a nice discount.
Another nice thing is they have descriptions for selected wines, so you can get an idea of what the wine will taste like before you buy it (or what kinds of food you could pair it with).
I highly recommend this store!view less
This is a great, American run package store. Huge wine selection and good prices. Knowledgeable staff, which is rare to find in a package store these days, and good prices. They also have a good beer selection, including some high-alcohol micros. Never had a bad experience there.Provided by Citysearch