I work with Beckie in service whenever I bring my car in for work. She is great ! Always professional and personable, and always takes good care of me as a customer. Customer service like hers is rare. She is an excellent representative of her dealership.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Village FordAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- One of the Detroit areas largest inventories of new and used cars trucks and vans. Quick convenient financing and Special Financing for credit issues. Frequent Sales and Service Award winners from Ford Motor Co. based on exceptional customer ratings. Village Ford Features Ford Certified Cars and Trucks with warranties up to 7 years and 100,00 miles. Village Ford is open 24/7 on villageford.com with pricing information at your fingertips.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (313) 565-3900
TollFree: (888) 683-9989
THINK VILLAGE FORD FIRST! *Conveniently Located in Dearborn *Huge Selection - Usually Over 1200 Vehicles in Stock *Ford Employees and Eligible Relatives Save Even More! *Over 150 Top Quality, Late Model, Low Mileage Pre-Owned Vehicles *A 32 Point Safety Inspection Program for Every Pre-Owned Vehicle *Free Maintenance Reminder Program on All Used Vehicles *Michigan's Largest Service Department *Competitive Prices *Internet Only Service Specials *Shuttle Service to Work or Home Within a 7 Mile Radius *State of the Art Body Shop *Expert Color Matching *Computerized Alignment System *We Repair Imports Too! *Full Line of Accessories, Clothing and Other Fun Stuff *Over $1.5 Million in Parts Inventory *We Also Carry A Full Line of Yakima Accessories *Buy Accessories Online! *More $$$ For Your Trade-In *A, B, X & Z Plan Purchases Welcome *Problem Credit? No Problem! *THINK VILLAGE FORD FIRST! BRAND All Ford Cars & Trucks
Taurus and Taurus Sho
F-series trucks 150 through 750!
- Payment method:
- amex, mastercard, check, debit, discover, visa
- Two Blocks East of Telegraph Rd. On the South Side of Michigan Ave.
- Duvall - Edison, Dearborn
- New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Tire Dealers, Automobile Leasing, New Truck Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers
I took my vehicle into Village Ford for some recalls after making an appointment. I got a call later that day at 5:35pm stating the vehicle was done. I told them to leave the car out front with the keys in the glove box because we might not get there before 6. I picked up the vehicle a few minutes before 6. While backing out of the parking spot I noticed the brakes didn’t work. I tried a couple more time with t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse