Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- We’ve always been your home for comfort. Now, there’s a lot more to love. Indulge in 3 exciting NEW twists on our famous lasagna, from Chicken Parmigiana Lasagna to Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna, but only for a limited time. These handcrafted layers of pasta perfection start at $11.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining lasagna is just one way our chefs are creating exciting twists on your favorite comfort foods. Satisfy your craving for comfort and connection at Olive Garden. Now, with Olive Garden Catering, you can also get your favorites delivered right to your door. Have your catering orders of $125 or more delivered, with a range of delicious combinations, so you can pick what you like, when you like. Now that Olive Garden Catering is available for pickup or delivery, it’s easier than ever to enjoy your favorite food with your favorite people. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Fairlane Meadows Shopping Ctr
- Henery Ford, Dearborn
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Posted: 8/30/2011Provided by Citysearch -
the last time i went there they were okay, but not like i expected it to be. a bit slow, messed up my sister's order, and my food was cold. the best part was the unlimited bread sticks and salad. that was really good. oh, and they sang happy bday to me so that was nice but the food was the only downside somewhat...
Posted: 12/13/2005Provided by Citysearch -
Ok so I have been employed by several different Olive Gardens and all 3 of the ones I have worked at are set up differently (there goes its corporate and they are all the same) Second with different areas comes different people with different personalities and different values (so not all the service is the same from all the employees) third ALL of our food is created in Tuscany Italy so how can anyone say it is not italian..? or its moderatly italian or its italian american..? forth who ever said it was romantic was wrong it is not the kind of place to take someone to impress but it is a really good place to eat at on a not so romantic date and its GREAT for familys...
Posted: 2/18/2004Provided by Citysearch -
Anyone who actually considers the Olive Gardena ""romantic"" restaurant needs tp have their head examined. Are you kidding people? Break free from the corporate chain restuarant and venture outside of your little comfort zone. Ladies--if your man takes you to he Olive Garden as a romantic gesture, dump him immediately and find someone who actually uses the brain inside their head and possess a little originality. Their food is mediocre at best, service is below par and is a waste of money.