Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrees, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- All your favorite things come together at Olive Garden. And now, there’s even more to love with All-New FlavorFilled Pairings. Freshly-filled pastas bursting with indulgent flavors and perfectly paired with irresistible steak, chicken, or shrimp. Enjoy your choice of delicious Lobster Ravioli & Tuscan Sirloin, Spinach and Ricotta Mezzaluna Ravioli & Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp, and Asiago Tortelloni & Parmesan Crusted Chicken. And, as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks, on us. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu has something for everyone and features a variety of Italian specialties, including classic and filled pastas, chicken, seafood and beef. From indulgent appetizers to entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks, there’s always something everyone will enjoy. Life is better together. So come in today and satisfy your craving for comfort and connection. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Mad River Station
- Italian Restaurants, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
11/19/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Olive garden in Miamisburg has to have some of the worst service and food ever. With a bunch of servers that don't have any respect and makes for a dining experiance to lose your appetite. They make serving look like Brain surgery. Not only was the food cold and bad . When I asked to exchange the entree the service to do so was invisible. My food was replaced only to find some kind of plastic pieces in my food. So ,if you are looking for a nice family restaurant or nice atmosphere with friendly service Olive Garden in Miamusburg ,Ohio is not for you!