Oakwood ClubAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We Offer Exceptional Service, Superior Food & Culinary Specialties Serving Dinner: * Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 11:30pm * Friday & Saturday 4:30pm - 1:00pm * Open Daily at 4:00pm * Closed Sunday * Reservations Accepted * Extensive Selection of World Class Wines * Menu Items Subject to Change Appetizers * Carpaccio - Thinly sliced Filet Mignon garnished with red onions. * Capers & Parm Cheese complimented with Extra Virgin Olive Oil * Calamari: Beer-Battered Strips of Calamari Steak Fried Until Golden Brown. Complimented with a Spicy Orange Sauce * Oysters Rockefeller * Scallops Wrapped in Bacon. Complimented with Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Basil Sauce Beef and Chop Entrees * Porterhouse Steak * "Bone-In" Filet Mignon * Roast Prime Rib of Beef * New York Strip Sirloin Steak * Loin Lamb Chops Oakwood Club Specialties * Potato Crusted Florida Grouper * South African Lobster Tails * Sesame Crusted Yellow Fin Tuna * Maryland Crab Cakes * Veal Saute wit h Creamed Onions & Port Wine Sauce
- The Oakwood Club was established in 1962 by Ray and Margie Stewart. Since that time, we have maintained one goal - to provide the finest quality service and food to our customers, in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The Oakwood Club uses the finest ingredients and products available. We carefully select only Midwestern beef that has been aged 21 days and meets our rigid specifications. Our well-marbled steaks are hand cut and expertly trimmed in our own kitchen, then broiled to perfection. Our seafood is flown in fresh daily, from the East, West and Florida coastlines. All stocks, soups, sauces, dressings, breads and most desserts are homemade. Our coffee is ground fresh daily using only 100% Costa Rican whole beans. We will try to assist your dietary needs - or culinary tastes - by preparing your meals according to your preferred cooking method. All of our cooking oil used in frying, sauteing, and salad dressings, are 0% in cholesterol and 0% in trans fats. In season, fresh herbs and tomatoes are utilized from our own restaurant garden. The Oakwood Club Staff would like to thank all of our customers for their continued loyalty and support.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, master card, visa
- 2 Blocks North of Dorothy Lane Market
- Restaurants, Steak Houses