Joanna's Bridal and Tailoring is top of the line! Great quality and customer service. Joanna and Chris, the owners, are the most helpful people you will ever meet in the bridal business. Their alternations, not just on bridal-wear but on every day clothing, are european quality and fabulous! Everyone at Joannas bridal is eager to help you find your perfect formal wear. Not only do they always manage to find you the p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Joanna's Bridal BoutiqueAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Joanna's Bridal Boutique wants to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams- that not only compliments your body type, but is available at an affordable price.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (925) 362-1570
- Gowns for brides, bridesmaids, moms, flower girl, prom. We also carry several designer lines of bridal accessories like Bel Aire Dae Sung-Hana LC Bridal AC Bridal and shoes like Touch Ups Nina Dyeables Salon Shoes.
- Maggie Sottero
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, check, amex, discover, all major credit cards
- Located at 500 San Ramon Valley Blvd. in Danville. We are in the Crossroads of Danville shopping center, next to Leslie's Pool Supply and Radio Shack.
- The Knot
- Bridal Shops, Clothing Alterations, Gift Shops, Wedding Supplies & Services, Women's Clothing, Tailors, Sewing Contractors
I had (unwisely) bought my dress from another boutique. Six days before my wedding, I went to pick it up and that store had ruined it. I flew to Joanna's Bridal and not only did she personally see me after a bridal show on a Sunday evening, but she had such a beautiful selection I was able to pick a dress off her rack. In FIVE DAYS she completely remade the dress to fit me- it was beautiful and fit me perfectly. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Joanna's was the first place I visited in my hunt for a wedding dress. What the storefront lacks in glitz and glamour is certainly made up by Joanna's personalized, knowledgeable and unhurried assistance. Initially, she didn't have the dress I was looking for, but I really felt comfortable in dealing with her and knowing that she is the owner. Joanna suggested that I return in a few months after she received anot... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch