Grampa's Bakery & Restaurant
A Dania Beach Family Owned and Operated Legend!
- General Info:
- Welcome to Grampa's Bakery & Restaurant, a Dania Beach family-owned and operated legend! We've been taking care of our customers "home style" since 1957, serving up all-American breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while mouth-watering aromas of our fresh-baked breads, biscuits, and pastries fill the air. It's not just what's on our menus that have kept entire families coming back generation after generation- Grampa's is the home of custom caterring and has beenbringing quality service and planning to weddings, birthdays, reunions, corporate events and functions. We also make all kinds of delicions cakes! From your wildest themed cake, to the most elegant in modern wedding cakes, Grampa's can make your vision a reality. Let's not forget about our bakery, which is packed full of all the good stuff! We bake everything fresh daily from scratch. Stop by and see us today!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (954) 239-7813
- Restaurants (Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Daily)
- Wedding Cakes
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, discover, amex
Located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, just minutes away from For Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Family-Friendly Atmosphere
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
Grandpa's Bakery & Restaurant
- Restaurants, American Restaurants, Pizza, Caterers, Family Style Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Bagels, Dessert Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: American Restaurant, Bridal, Weddings, Business Events, Corporate Events, Corporate Meetings, American Food, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Parties, Fiestas
Cuisines: Caterers, Family Style, American, Bagels, Take Out, Dessert, Pizza
Cuisine: Bagels, Pastries
Price Range : Average
02/05/2012Provided by Citysearch -
The food is great, the portions are huge, and the bakery has the best cakes I have every tasted. The icing is amazing. Jennifer is the best waitress ever....very friendly, quick, and efficient. Any of the bad reviews below must be expecting 5 star dining for a $15 meal, but this is a diner, so go here if you want good food, reasonably priced, not atmosphere.
While we were visiting the area, our hotel manager said that we had to go try Grampa's - after all it's where the locals eat. We went and were very well taken care of. My husband is Gluten intolerant and the waitress was very helpful in making sure his meal was what he could eat. The food arrived as ordered and hot and tasty. We were so impressed with the meal and customer service we went ahead and ordered lunch to go! We felt the prices were very reasonable and the staff very friendly.