Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise PortAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- When looking for Fort Lauderdale Airport hotels for a cruise or flight layover, the newly renovated Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, with reinvented lobby and spacious guest rooms, is ideal. This Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) hotel is located just off I-95, minutes away from Port Everglades and features free shuttle service to the airport and cruise terminal. The exciting new features at this hotel near Port Everglades include inviting spaces to work and relax in, plus easy access to the latest news, weather, and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., where guests at our Fort Lauderdale Airport hotel will enjoy enhanced food and beverage offerings in the morning and all-new dinner service. You can also visit The Market, our 24-hour stop for fresh sandwiches and snacks. After a long day, relax in our smartly redesigned rooms offering free high-speed Internet, desk with ergonomic chair and a refrigerator.
- event and meeting services
- family reunions
- hotel room
- overnight accommodations
- sports travel
- Courtyard By Marriott
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port in Dania Beach, you'll be in the business district and minutes from IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum, and close to Boomers. This hotel is within close proximity of American Offshore Marina and Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum.
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging