Dr Danny Chan DCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Dr. Chan believes in treating his patients the way he would want to be treated. He understands the importance of educating his patients and supporting them toward their health goals. Dr. Chan has always stressed the importance of exercise and stretching along with good nutrition and rest to promote spinal health. He also specializes in treating wrist, knee, ankle, and shoulder injuries.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (650) 756-9005
- Comprehensive Variety Of Services To Approach Patient Care, Which Include * Personal Injury Care * X-ray Services * Acute Injury Care * Sports Injury Care * Wellness Care * Family Care * Orthopedic Exams * Neurological Exams * Worker's Compensation * Massage Therapy Treat A Variety Of Conditions Including, But Not Limited To: * Low Back Pain * Neck And Shoulder Pain * Headaches And Migraines * Whiplashes * Scoliosis * Carpal Tunnel Syndrome * Fibromyalgia * Sprains And Strains * Herniated Discs
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa, company card
- Located One Block Away From Century 20 Theatres. We're on the 5th Floor of Junipero Serra Building, on Junipero Serra Blvd., Off of John Daly Blvd. Exit From the 280 Freeway.
- Original Daly City
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services