Book a Table
Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- More Info:
- Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse has been providing a variety of dining options since 1880. Savor the finest cuts of steaks, chops and fresh fish cooked to perfection in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere at the chef-owned Y.O. Steakhouse and discover for yourself why Jim OÃ¢â‚¬â„¢Connor of the Food Network declared the Y.O. Steakhouse as, Ã¢â‚¬Å“one of the nationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s finest steakhouses.Ã¢â‚¬Â The restaurant has private rooms that can accommodate more than 250 guests for corporate luncheons, weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions and holiday parties. Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse is located in Dallas's Historic West End.
- Extra Phones:
to book private dining rooms: (214) 389-0981
Fax: (214) 748-7957
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, diners club, discover, visa
- Located in Dallas's Historic West End, in walking distance of Dealey Plaza, the Sixth Floor Museum, Dallas Holocaust Museum / Center for Education and Tolerance, El Centro College, etc. With direct access to DART Rail services.
- Private Dining Rooms, Holiday Party Venues in Dallas, Wedding Reception, Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Banquet Halls, Dallas Business Meeting Rooms: flat screen TV's, digital projector, 6x8 ft. drop-down screen, Direct TV, free hi-speed WiFi, patio dining, etc.
- English, Spanish
- Dallas West End Association, Dallas County Visitor's Bureau
Yo Ranch Steak House
- Restaurants, American Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Steak Houses, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
We have finally found in the Y.O., our favorite dining restaurant. Everything was what we have been looking for. Fine dinning on one side and what they call the Longhorn Lodge on the other side,decorated with authentic western Texas decor. What ever side you dine in, you will be served by a very professional and friendly staff, You know what they say, Service with a Smile.The Y.O. has it all. Be sure and order their... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
While we were visiting the West End we noticed the Y.O. ranch steakhouse. All we wanted was a good cup of coffee and dessert. WOW! we were pleasantly surprised. I love a good hot cup of coffee and good it was. We ordered to different desserts which consisted of their Caramel toffee fudge cake and one of their banana puddings. We will definitely be coming back especially to order from a wide variety of entree... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This was our first visit to the Y.O. Ranch and it will not be our last. The moment we walked in to the Y.O. we were greeted by a very attentive and friendly staff member. We loved the authentic Texas themed decor. We were seated in the Longhorn Lounge area. We immediately felt a warm and comfortable feeling. They have a extensive selection of wines to choose from. From the delicious jalapeno cornbread, to the juice... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The Y.O. is, unequivocably, the best privately owned Steakhouse anywhere. Just ask the Food Channel. I love their Hill Country friendly, refreshing atmosphere and attitude, impeccable service (no arrogant noses pointed skyward here) and, of course, their fabulous menu!!!! My favorites include: Louie Roll Ups for starters (Bacon-wrapped Axis Venison with Jack Cheese and Jalapeno); the Y.O. House Salad with Apple... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse