I'm not one that likes going to the dentist so have neglected it for years. I went to this office for an exam and was seen by the younger Dr. Carmichael who did a thorough exam and explained to me that I needed a lot of work done as I expected. He recommended that I do IV sedation to get all of the work done in one appointment, which I thought was a great idea. To make a long story short, I fell asleep, woke up, a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Vintage Dental SpaAdd to mybook
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- This is a general dentistry office with specialists that can provide oral surgery and periodontal care.
- Extra Phones:
Office Number: (214) 520-0887
- Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, General Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Sleep Dentistry, and Family Dentistry in a peaceful environment!
- Crest, Sensodyne
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, financing available, insurance
- In the Capital One building off of North Central Expressway
- Central Dallas, Oak Lawn
- Waiting lounge with TV Music throughout office TV in each operatory controlled by the patients
- Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentists
I visited Vintage Dental Spa after not having seen the dentist in quite some time; I was nervous at first but the staff was really kind and the environment was very relaxing and soothing. Dr. Carmichael recommended doing IV sedation since I was so nervous and this helped a lot! I was very pleased with the service I got and would definitely recommend it!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse