Our family is blessed to have Dr. Irina as our dentist. All members of our family are her patients and there are 5 of us! The staff are friendly and professional, kind, considerate, great attitude, always willing to help and advise the best course of action and in your best interest! Dr. Irina knows her stuff. She and her team are an excellent example of what a dental experience should be like.
Valley View Dental
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. An attractive, confident smile presents a positive first impression, improves your self-esteem, and influences the way others see you. Beautiful teeth also promote positive hygiene habits and improve upon your dental health. You'll have a reason to smile as soon as you enter our office! Our reception room is warm and inviting, our chairs are comfortable and relaxing, and our cheerful staff makes you feel at ease while we prepare you for exceptional dental treatment.Because we know how valuable your time is, we schedule our patients while striving to keep waiting time to a minimum. Medicaid patients accepted.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (972) 241-6789
- Laser treatments Routine exams Simple and complex fillings Professional tooth cleanings Non-surgical gum treatment Digital X-rays Oral cancer screenings Teeth whitening Crowns Porcelain Veneers Bonding Implant restorations Root Canals, Tooth Extraction, FastBraces simple and surgical extractions. Medicaid patients accepted.
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, visa, mastercard
- 2800 Valley View Ln. 75234 On Valley View Ln. in Farmers Branch Next door to North Dallas, Addison, & Carrollton 635 & Josey ln 35 & Valley View on the corner of Valley View Ln. & Wilmington
- Sirusxm complimentary Coffee/tea private parking
- Armenian, Bulgarian, English, Russian, Spanish
- farmers branch chamber of commerce American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry
- Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Clinics, Dental Labs, Dentists, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Dentists Referral & Information Service
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Valley View Dental
My family had a great experience. Dr. Hayrapetyan is very knowledgeable and professional and this was proved by unique and painless work to treat current teeth diseases and prevention the potential problems. Just a fact that we ( me and even our friends) are driving more than 4 hours from Houston to visit her office is telling how valuable her work for us. I would recommend Dr. Hayrapetyan to anyone without hesitation. Valley View Dental clinic is very well organized and eq...view moreuipped with cutting edge advanced instruments. The staff is very friendly and assistants are very considerate and professional.view less
Valley View Dental is a great place to go for Dental issues. The staff is friendly, understanding and sensitive to their clients needs. They are also highly professional and knowledgeable in provided Dental services. Highly recommend to anyone needing Dental work.
Great dentist who'll explain everything. Even when she's cleaning you're teeth, she'll explain different things. She always gives you a choice, and she tells you what's necessary. Her technique is great as well. I'd mark her as highly recommeded.