The Old WarsawAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- General Info:
- The Old Warsaw, located in Dallas, is a casual dining restaurant that offers a range of food items and beverages. The restaurant has been operational since 1948 and specializes in French cuisine. It maintains private dining rooms that have a seating capacity of up tom 300 people. The restaurant provides space for rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions and business meetings. The Old Warsaw s menu includes soups, salads, appetizers, entrees and desserts. It also servers smoked salmon, shrimp cocktail, roasted lamb and steamed lobster. In addition, the restaurant offers seared tuna, crab cakes, saut ed mushrooms, and baked and mashed potatoes. The Old Warsaw serves a variety of wines that includes sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, Champagne and pinot grigio.
- Payment method:
- amex, carte blanche, company card, diners club, discover, jcb, mastercard, visa, all major credit cards
- This business is located at a prime spot of Uptown Dallas between McKinney and Cedar Springs.
- Central Dallas, Uptown, Oak Lawn
- Party & Event Planners, Caterers, Restaurants
Our company was entertaining clients while in Dallas and we chose this restaurant. What a mistake. After the 5 of us ordered our food and after we had received our appetizers and salads, the waiter came to inform us that they did not have 3 out of the 5 entrees we had ordered. We chose another option and waited for it to get cooked. This is when it started going down hill. The food came out undercooked and raw. Hal... view more
The Old War Saw was a nice, quiet, elegant restaurant. It was a perfect setting to take my mother out to eat to show her my appreciation for everything she has done. We started off with the escargot which was served with the most delicious garlic sauce. After the wonderful escargot we had a delightful Caesar salad while we waited for our main entree. During this time the waiter would come and check on us from time to... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The wine pair is a must, the food is very good... But what really make this restaurant something else is the service it provides. From the kindness of the manager to the politeness of the waiter, everything is great. The atmosphere is really quiet and romanticLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If someone does not give this restaurant 5/5 then they must have eaten somewhere else. Ambiance is amazing; the atmosphere in the dining room was top notch, especially with the Piano. The meal, well, words can’t explain it. Service was unreal. I could see why so many people propose there.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We had the most amazing meal. Every course (with the wine pairing because if you're going to go for it- go for IT!) was better than the previous one. No one was snooty or pretentious. We never felt rushed- it was absolutely the best way to end our vacation. If you're a coffee lover, you must order the coffee. The super cool way they make it tableside is amazing, So fun.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My family and I were on vacation during the Easter and we went to Old Warsaw for Easter dinner. This is definitely a must in Dallas. The food was great. Be sure to try the Clam Chowder Soup, Lobster Tail. We were too stuffed for dessert, but they looked amazing, excellent service and atmosphere.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch