I liked being able sit down & actually have a server! Most BBQ joints don't offer that. We enjoyed a couple of beers with our delicious meal, but the best part was the appetizer - smoked sausage with a special mustard sauce! I will return for that!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Red Hot & BlueAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Red Hot & Blue was founded by three Southerners who longed for great barbeque. The first Red Hot & Blue restaurant was opened to rave reviews in Arlington, VA. It was just a group of friends who wanted to eat good barbeque, listen to some good rhythm and blue tunes and make new friends in the process; they were successful beyond their wildest imagination. We're now in our 25th year and growin'! With over 30 locations nationwide, our barbeque has quickly become a southern favorite. A simple love of barbeque and blues has thrived and rooted itself into Southern culture as Red Hot & Blue.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (214) 373-3297
- We offer a casual dining environment; perfect for family and friends. We specialize in Memphis-style barbeque, yet also offer Carolina, Texas, and Midwestern styles favoring their location, so you can be sure to get an authentic plate of high-quality barbeque at every location across the US. Our menus provide a wide selection of fine, traditional southern sides such as coleslaw, BBQ baked beans, collards, fries, hushpuppies, and more, to perfectly compliment our hickory-smoked meats, angus beef burgers, and seafood. You'll be sure to enjoy our Memphis-style ribs - rubbed dry or mopped with our signature sauces -- pulled pork, and beef brisket. Our simple, yet classic southern-style desserts, like our peach cobbler and banana pudding is a favorite among many. We'll be sure to please any cup of tea. In a rush? Pick up Red Hot & Blue Take-Out on your way home or while out running errands; you can enjoy our high-quality barbeque or homemade sides anytime, anywhere. Large family gatherings can be well-fed with our Party Packs, which offers our famous BBQ by the pound. For ever larger parties, choose from several options of catering to fit your personal needs; whether it be a wedding, corporate event, or graduation, Red Hot & Blue will serve the utmost quality of Memphis-style barbeque and southern hospitality to make your special occasion a smokin' success, Red Hot & Blue style.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- Northeast Dallas, Vickery
Red Hot and Blue
- Chicken Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
Red Hot and Blue is truly the best bar-b-que restaurant out there. I have personally dined at 5 different locations, all absolutely amazing. \r \r The pulled pork and dry ribs are remarkable. They have the best potato salad anywhere, hands down. Also, their sauce selection is one of a kind. If you are looking for the best bar-b-que anywhere, make sure the first place you look up is Red Hot and Blue. \r \r You def... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We have had eaten at the location in Dallas off Central & the one in Plano at Plano Parkway. I like the atmosphere & the BBQ is OK...I have had better at other places, but this place is FUN. \r It does have blues going & it is unique which makes it a good place to go on a date.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch