This place is not that great. Very sad that Dr. Bruce Colton is like a Pee Wee Hermon and the office staff is horrible. One lady Karen that is the Optician has horrible rotten teeth and very bad breath. Also, Connie another Optician and front desk staff looks like a meth addict with horrible teeth as well. The equipment is so old and the pre testing is done on a lazy susan.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Prestonwood Eyecare-Dr. David MoigerAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We welcome you to Prestonwood Eyecare and DALLASeyes, the optometric practice of Dr. David C. Moiger. We are committed to providing a thorough vision and eye health examination exceeding your expectations for service and quality. In addition, we are a high fashion optical store offering collections of eyewear frames found only in select boutiques. It is important to remember that there is more to vision and eye care than just receiving new glasses or contact lenses. The eyes are a window into the body, allowing the doctor to visualize blood vessels and nerves in the normal state and to detect various diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure, glaucoma, cataracts, cornea disease, and macular degeneration. We utilize technologically advanced instrumentation to assist us in an accurate diagnosis of visual problems and treatment of eye disease. The automated refractive instrument provides us with a computerized reading of your eyes, which provides an accurate starting poi nt to help determine your final eyeglass prescription. With a biomicroscope or slit lamp, we will examine your cornea and carefully perform a complete cataract inspection. Computerized visual field examination is used to detect early signs of diseases including glaucoma.; Lang:Spanish & English
- Dr. David Moiger, therapeutic optometrist, is dedicated to providing his patients with a thorough vision and eye health examination. The goal of Dr. Moiger and his staff is to exceed your expectations for service and quality. His commitment is the use of the most modern procedures and equipment in meeting your vision and eye care needs. Insurance assistance in paying for our patient?s care is becoming more common each day. In many cases the patient must obtain the form for their insurance through their employer. We will assist you in the completion of the forms to help you obtain the maximum benefit allowed under your plan. It is your responsibility to pay any balance not paid by your insurance company. We are participating providers for many major vision and eye care plans. With the changes in health care, it would not be possible to list them all or keep the list updated. Three of the major health plans that we accept are Vision Service Plan (VSP), United Health Care (Coordin ated Vision) and Superior Vision Plan. Please call our office to determine if we are a participating provider for your eye health plan. BRAND Our optical boutique offers an extensive collection of distinctive frames and sunglasses including Oliver Peoples, Matsuda, Hiero, La Font, Chanel, Christian Dior, Caviar, Safilo, Fendi, Cazal, Versace, Minima, Air Titanium, Face a Face, Takumi, and Kata. We also offer a beautiful selection of sunglasses including Oakley, Maui Jim, Revo, Bolle, Serengeti and Ray-Ban.
- Maui Jim, Oakley, Ray Ban
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards, insurance
- Northeast Corner of Beltline and Prestonwood Blvd
- Prestonwood, North Central Dallas
- Try our high fashion designer frames.
- English, Spanish
American Optometric Society
Texas Optometric Society
Dallas Cty Optometric Society
- Members of BBB, AOS, TOS
- Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Optometrists
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
I have a hard time finding glasses that fit so I need to look at a lot of frames before I buy. Prestonwood eye care had a really great selection. I found a set of glasses that is perfect for me. All due in part because they have a very accommodating and patient staff.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I stopped in looking for a pair of glasses. What I found was a very good selection of eyeware. Connie, the associate that helped me was professional. She informed me about package deals and very knowledgeable of the frames and frame styled a pair that I have received many compliments about. I will be a returning customer.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Stay away from this place. The argumentative staff refused to help me when I told them I couldn't afford the high end progressives the doctor prescribed.
They do not have anything but VERY high end glasses ($500 frames) so I couldn't afford to fill my prescription there. I was tired of using drive through services like lens crafters but it's hard to find an optometrist that will take VSP.
Worst eye care experie... view more
I ordered glasses from this store after getting an eye exam. The glasses I came in after 2.5 weeks and was not right for me. I had them re measure me and they sent away for replacement glasses again aprox 2 weeks. I had to call them to see if they came in. They said that they were there and to pick them up. I came in and the glasses were neither my prescription nor the Frames I paid for. The staff was as insulting as... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
As stated, it is my review....
The saying is first impression is the lasting impression.
Being a new patient, the welcome mat was not laid out. Not that I wanted the red carpet treatment, but a more friendly atmosphere. The young man at the reception desk did not smile at all when I walked in and made eye contact with him, but he was kinda upbeat; the others in the office walked over me, not saying good afte... view more