Monarch DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Monarch Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Monarch Dental makes it easy to get the dental care you need by providing great prices, flexible financing and accepting all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Monarch Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (800) 666-2724
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dental Clinics, Dentists, Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry
My son was Dr. Williams and he was GREAT! M son is very afraid of dentists and the last appt somewhere else was horrible. Dr. Williams made him feel very comfortable and made sure he was calmed down. Dr. Williams talked to him through the process. The procedure was done before I knew it. Keep hiring more dentists like that.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I've never been treated as good in any dental office ever! You and all the staff made me feel like family. Although, I was scared to have my first deep cleaning, they relaxed me and I made it without tears. Thanks to the whole staff, keep up the outstanding services.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I read the earlier review and I am sorry that she went through that. I personally have been treated with nothing but kindness from the receptionist, to the hygenists, and the doctor. I see Dr. A, cant spell or sya her last name...lol. But she is a VERY kind and caring Dr. ALWAYS concerned that Im ok, and that I am not in any pain. She will stop the procedure aand give you more local so that you are not in pain. She e... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have had 4 appointments in the past month, and each time I waited at least an hour to be seen, and after waiting for so long, I almost always was asked to reschedule my appointment because they were very busy. I did not reschedule after waiting so long, and the dentist apparently took this out on me. I went through horrendous pain (and I can tolerate pain pretty well), and nobody bothered to ask if I was doing ok... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse