- Sun: Closed
- More Info:
- Monarch Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Monarch Dental makes it easy to get the dental care you need by providing great prices, flexible financing and accepting all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Monarch Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (855) 548-8755
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics
Thank you to everyone in the office and especially Dr. Pena. It is most uncomfortable having dentures and then having them worked on but without fail everyone was respectful and very pleasant to be around!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I would like to compliment my dentist, Dr. Lunarden (Lemmon Ave, Dallas) for his professionalism, friendliness, care and concern he shows. I was so surprised when he called my home to check up on me after my root canal. Even though I only see him once a year, he always remember me when I am there for my cleanings. I would also like to say my dental hygenist is very friendly, but also very professional.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch