In our casual conversation with our waiter he told us about himself and where he was from, a unique nationality. Two days later I had 2 unauthorized credit card charges from his home country. This was at the Skillman location. I guess the $25 tip on a $109 tab wasn't good enough!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Mariano's Hacienda RanchAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Founded in 1971, Mariano's Hacienda is a Mexican cuisine restaurant founded by Mariano Martinez. The restaurant specializes in a variety of traditional Mexican dishes. It serves various appetizers, salads, soups, tacos and burritos, quesadillas, nachos, fajitas, enchiladas and beverages. Located in Dallas, Mariano's Hacienda offers gift cards of several denominations.
- Mexican Cuisine Since 1971 and home of the World's First Frozen Margarita Machine.
- Payment method:
- cash, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Corner of Skillman and Larmanda
- Northeast Dallas, Vickery
- Mexican Restaurants
I contracted with Hacienda to provide food for my Christmas Party. The food was low quality and some appeared to come from a ""Sams Club"" type store. The bacon in the bacon wrapped shrimp was uncured and undercooked, the shrimp was tough. The Mini Chimis were tastless and cold. The cheese torpedos were so so,, not much flavor . I wound up tossing about $400.00 worth of food from this place. Unsympathetic res... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I LOVE this place, was a customer at the original one in Old Town..have always had just a WONDERFUL experience..Margaritas..awesome..chips and 2 kinds of hot sauce..ditto...queso..yummy. LOVE! the botanos platter, because I want to taste a little of EVERYTHING. Fajitas..are a sure bet! Prices are a tad on the high side, but overall, never disappointedLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We have been here several times (5-7) and it was wonderful every time. The chips and salsa are great, my husband loves the fish tacos and I love the new spinach enchiladas. The service has always been prompt and friendly. Highly recommendLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My husband and I found this place after a trip to Super Target, yes it's a chain but the atmosphere and the food make it a frequent stop. The fajitas for two are succulent and tender (I recommend beef) also a treat is the table-side guacamole; it's fresh and perfectly seasoned. The wait staff is always welcoming and the patio features openness and fans for the hot summer and heaters for the cool Dallas evenings. Also... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch