We attended the FREE Look & Dine screening and were very impressed!
- The atmosphere is beyond compare. Beautiful, incredible$$$ architecture. No skimping here - even Klipsch speakers in the auditorium!
- The comfort is crazy nice. Leather recliners, ample-sized eating tray, full cup holder so you won't spill your drink in the dark. Large recliner fit my full size, too.
- Service was GREAT. Never let my drink go empty (2 refills without asking). Full explanation of the menu, and available full bar. Numerous wait staff to take care of you. Fast, efficient, friendly.
- The food was great!. Yes, we did have a set menu, but it was FREE. The set menu consisted of chips and salsa (wonderful), turkey meatloaf slider (perfect), and a nice sized grilled cheese. The grilled cheese did have a hint of horseradish, folks. Hot, fresh, gourmet. We saw the future menu and it appears to have numerous selections that we want to give a try.
- The management greeted us and couldn't have been nicer!
- Really cool PRIVATE restrooms - how about that!
We can't wait until this place is fully open. This will be a great weekend treat for us!
Kudos LOOK! Thanks for the evening!