Hotel Zaza Dallas
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Location. Hotel ZaZa is located in Dallas's Oak Lawn Uptown neighborhood, close to Dallas Center for the Performing Arts, Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, and American Airlines Center. Nearby points of interest also include Dallas World Aquarium and Sixth Floor Museum. Hotel Features. Hotel ZaZa features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Dallas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services and wedding services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property. Guestrooms. There are 146 guestrooms at Hotel ZaZa. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. 27 inch televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include CD players, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking. Notifications and Fees: The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out. Valet parking: US$ 24 per day The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, discover, mastercard, travelers checks, visa
- With a stay at Hotel ZaZa Dallas in Dallas (Uptown - Oak Lawn), you'll be minutes from Klyde Warren Park and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. This 4-star hotel is close to American Airlines Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
- Central Dallas, Uptown, Oak Lawn
- Hotel Pool
Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa
- Hotels, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Corporate Lodging, Lodging, Convention Services & Facilities, Restaurants, Party Planning, Motels
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Seasonal, Outdoor, Poolside Bar
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Conference center, Steam room, 24-hour business center, Computer station, Pool sun loungers, 24-hour front desk, Spa services on site, ATM/banking, Wedding services, Use of nearby fitness center (discount), Airport transportation (surcharge), Conference space, Free wired high-speed Internet, Tours/ticket assistance, Spa treatment room(s), Multilingual staff, Spa tub, Full-service spa, Porter/bellhop, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Meeting rooms, Limo or Town Car service available, Concierge services, 24-hour fitness facilities, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Luggage storage
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Phone, Hair dryer, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Bathrobes, In-room massage available, Turndown service, Iron/ironing board, Desk, Television, In-room safe (laptop compatible), Minibar, Coffee/tea maker, Free wired high-speed Internet
Specialties: Sales Meetings, Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Themed Weddings, Company Meetings, Business Meetings
Had an absolutely fantastic time. Spa is awesome and the food in Monarch was out of this world. Best meal I've had since moving to Houston in 2008. Breakfast was amazing too. I'd be back every day if I could just for the jalapenos at breakfast. The strawberry fields cocktail was yummy. The fantastico suite was really nice, next time we want to book a bungalow by the pool.
We are from Dallas, but life got a little too real for us a few weeks ago. So, we decided to escape from reality for a night and stayed with you guys. As I expected, the experience was just what we needed. Everyone was very friendly and ensured that a personal connection was made with us and our dog! It was great to hear the valet staff call our dog's name after only meeting him once!