DFW Gun Range & Training Center
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (214) 630-2266
- Ammunition Guns Gunsmithing Martial Arts Martial Arts Uniforms Security Provided
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, cash, debit, paypal, mastercard
- Mockingbird Business Park, Northwest Dallas
DFW Gun Range
- Sporting Goods, Sports & Entertainment Centers, Schools, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment, Business & Vocational Schools, Security Guard Schools, Gun Safety & Marksmanship Instruction, Guns & Gunsmiths, Security Control Systems & Monitoring, Sports Clubs & Organizations, Adult Education, Martial Arts Instruction, Rifle & Pistol Ranges
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
Today, I checked out DFW Gun range off Mockingbird. It’s down near Love Field. It was pretty busy for this time of week/day. Clean, good lighting, friendly service. 18 lanes. The guy next to me was shooting a 12 gauge with his girl friend and she hadn’t shot before. The concussion was so great I had to step back past the line and wait between shots. A group of kids were shooting an Uzi on Lane 1. You can rent one there for $50. In fact, they’ve got a wide array of guns you can rent, to include AK47s. Their retail shop sells Glock, HK, Sig, Springfield, Kahr, Colt and Kimber handguns. I didn’t check out the rifles or shotguns. <br> <br> <br> <br>It cost me $22 and I used only one target. For members it’s $8 plus the annual fee of $175. So if you shoot 13 times a year it pays for itself. I arrived when it opened at 10 AM and yet it was hard to get a parking space! And of course as my luck would have it, I ran into a panhandler on the way out. It is a 14 mi. trip for me, one way. I go straight down Westmoreland. No expressways. My overall assessment: I’ll probably shoot there again, but I’m still looking for a range to supplement Duncanville’s Bullseye. I will keep the Bullseye membership because it’s convenient; being only ½ mile away and I can run over there to blow off steam anytime I want. I need that. <br> <br> <br> <br>I thank you.
Best indoor range in the metroplex. I found it clean and well staffed. The products were geared toward personal protection rather than hunting, but that is were my interest in this sport remains. As far as the range, nothing better. I can shoot year round indoors.
I went there to shoot a new gun I had purchased at another establishment.There shooting lanes were clean and well lit and there was an employee sweeping up the brass on the floor.I am please with this establishment and I will return in the future and I will let my friends know to go there and shoot there guns.