Dallas City Controller's OfcAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The City Controller s Office develops administrative and accounting policies and procedures. It provides financial, management and accounting service support solutions. The office s accounts payable division is responsible for entering, approving and paying invoices for the purchase of goods and services, as well as maintains accounts payable records and systems to provide reports to assist management decisions. The City Controller s Office also operates the deferred compensation division is responsible for overseeing mandatory and voluntary while offering education and counseling services to enable employees. Its special collections division is responsible for the billing and collection of multiple general fund revenues, including hotel occupancy tax, security alarm permits, land-based receivables, vice-controlled licenses, and multi-tenant registrations and inspections. The City Controller s Office is governed by the City of Dallas in Texas.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (214) 670-3741
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Dallas City Hall
- Central Dallas, Government District, Downtown Dallas
Dallas City Secy Ofc
- City Halls, City, Village & Township Government