Bicycles PlusAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Bicycles Plus is a family owned and operated business founded in 1994. We began with a clear vision of providing a wide variety of quality products to encourage the sport of cycling. Quality service is extremely important to us. It is the foundation of our business. We strive to make sure that we thoroughly understand every customer's specific needs. We recognize the wide variety of different types of cycling, from racing and extreme mountain biking to simply recreational riding. We provide the highest quality of professional service, from fixing a simple flat tire to rebuilding a bike from the ground up. Our staff is very friendly and we provide a personable and relaxed atmosphere. Every customer is very important to us. Bicycles Plus participates in many community events. Our staff sponsors bicycle rodeos for all the local elementary schools. We bring in the police departments to help children learn about safety. We also provide sag wagons and donations throughout the year f or many cycling events and organizations in the area.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (214) 361-5332
Primary Phone: (469) 759-6204
Phone: (469) 759-6204
- *Basic Repair and Maintenance Clinic -Space is Limited to 10 Persons per Class -Sign-up Early -HANDS ON - Bring Your Own Bike *Weekly Group Rides are in Full Swing! Check Website for Days and Times *Financing Available *No Interest and No Payments for 90 Days with Trek Card!
- Bell, Blackburn, Bontrager, Electra, Giro, Klein, Mavic, Profile Design, Scott, Shimano, Specialized, Sugoi, Trek, comfort, cruisers, trek
- Payment method:
- financing available, all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa
- University Park, Campus Heights
- Bicycle Repair, Bicycle Shops, Bicycle Rental, Bicycle Racks & Security Systems, Sporting Goods, Bicycles-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I needed a bicycle for a handicapped child and was surprised to get not only age appropriate, but disability appropriate information and tips on how to help the child learn to ride. I got all I needed over the phone. They had it adapted and ready for pickup right away.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse