Love, love love Battuto Italian Kitchen! Awesome atmosphere, great waiters/waitresses, incredible food. You can tell everything is handmade because it just tastes superior. The calamari was perfectly crisp with a great aioli for dipping. I dream about the chicken pasta with mushrooms and olives. And don't get me started on the desserts. My favorite thing to do is order the biscotti cookie plate and dip in vin s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Battuto Italian KitchenAdd to mybook
Book a Table
Battuto Italian Kitchen. Fresh. Local. Seasonal.
- General Info:
- Voted Best Italian 2013 Plano Profile. Voted Best Italian 2013 The Dallas A-List. Deemed Best Italian Food DFW Urbanspoon Guide. Inspired by the 5-Star quality food, yet casual approach to restaurants in Tuscany, Battuto Italian Kitchen features fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. As members of the Slow Food Movement, we take pride in carefully preparing our handmade pastas, slow-braised meat sauces, handcrafted pizzas, clean vegetable-puree soups, entree salads, fresh seafood and entrees. We are delighted to serve our vegetarian and vegan guests and happily accommodate for food sensitivities. We always have gluten-free pasta available for those who request it. As avid wine collectors, we believe in a quality wine list for the discerning palate which is also fairly priced. Owners Gene & Julie Gates are also radio personalities and most recently hosted mornings on 103.7/KVIL in North Texas.
- Featuring handmade pasta, artisan pizza, handcrafted cocktails and exquisite desserts.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover
- Located on the NW corner of Preston and Frankford in Far North Dallas with plenty of convenient, free parking.
- North Central Dallas, Cambridge Gate
- Full bar, wine list, wines by the glass served at cellar temperature, take-out orders, catering.
- Slow Food USA. GO TEXAN. Greater Dallas Restaurant Association.
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants