My son went to this daycare for a few months, from January to April. He remained sick his entire stay. I took him to his pediatrician and even kept him home at times thinking it was just day care germs. WRONG. When I with drew him from day care I got all my supplies back including his bottles. I smelled them and immediately noticed a moldy odor. They are Dr.Brown bottles so theyre intricate to wash but one would think the daycare teachers would know how to properly wash these bottles. Inside the plastic piece that goes under the nipple was a ring of mold, heavy mold. My poor son had been drinking from this bottle his entire stay and was exposed to sickness and infections because of the mold in the valve. He was in the infant room and to be honest I got along with the staff but If you are planning on taking your children here be specific with the teachers because you just cant assume they are doing whats best.