Angry Dog is definitely one of my favorite burger places... burger is always cooked as ordered, juicy, great flavor, and the fries are homecut potato style fries not the frozen cheap-a$$ ones. Haven't had much else here but the salsa, guac and chips are friggin awesome too!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Angry DogAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Angry Dog is a restaurant and bar that offers a range of food and beverage items. It features a selection of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, entrees and side dishes, as well as dessert items, specialty drinks and beer varieties. The restrobar offers more than 100 types of domestic and imported beer brands. Its menu includes chicken wings, nachos, chips and salsa, appetizer combination packages, vegetable and grilled chicken soups, tuna sandwiches, pasta salads, chicken fried strips and fried steak specialties. It also offers takeout ordering and catering services for parties and social gatherings. Located in Dallas, Angry Dog additionally offers gift certificates, baseball caps, hats, shirts and sweatshirts.
- Full service, award winning restaurant, with full service bar. Daily drink specials, and happy hour weekdays 4-7pm.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Deep Ellum, Central Dallas
- Yellow Pages will not allow us to properly list our hours of operation, please use the following list:Monday-Thursday 11am-MidnightFriday and Saturday 11am-2amSunday 11am-10pmThank you for understanding, unfortunately YP's website doesn't understand listing proper hours, sorry about the inconvenience!
- English, Spanish
- Bars, Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
I am big into the calm beyond an atmosphere that the restaurants I go to provide and this is one of my favorites. If you live around Dallas or just visiting I'd definitely recommend stopping by. Their burgers are out of this world!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Every single time I get the craving for a hamburger there is no place better than the Angry Dog. Awesome beer selection, service is always great but never fast. Fried pickles are spicy and super tasty. This is the one place I take all of my out of town guests.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Amazing cheese burger....the best I've ever had.\r \r I order it with American Cheese, mayo, tomato...medium....there's nothing like it. \r \r They get the perfect char on the burger...and the bun is grilled...it's fantastic.\r \r Not to go unmentioned....their chicken fingers, spiedies chicken sandwich, the Angry Dog hotdog....so freakin good. \r \r the staff there are quick, friendly and accomodating...\r ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My friends and I sought the best burger in Dallas. AD won. The meat was our favorite out of 6 burgers. Although I will say that the burger at Hully and Mo's had the best bun and the fries were excellent if you like crispy. If you could put the meat from AD on the bread from Hully and Mo's that would be a BURGER. Also the sports bar atmosphere at Hully and Mo's was more to my liking.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I love the burgers at Angry Dog. They season the meat perfectly and it just melts in your mouth. The fries are just fries but the special seasoning makes them much better. I asked them for their secret but they would not reveal it. It's much better since they went to non smoking. My only complaint is that a lot of people bring infants and newborns there. I'm not quite sure why they can't get a babysitter. It i... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I'm posting a my review/email here b/c the email link through their website doesn't work.\r \r Went to your place the other day for lunch because the line at Twisted Root was ridiculous. We walked right in to your place and got spots at the bar. I used to crave your burgers and go there every Sunday. I was reminded why I've stopped going. I ordered medium rare and got a dried up medium patty. The kicker, (which see... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Was looking to sample the "":best burger in Dallas"" as stated on a number of sites and within many reviews. \r While I would recommend this place to anybody looking for a solid burger and overall bar food experience I have to question whether it is truely the best burger in Dallas. \r The burger was good, service was very good and the beer was cold. I was there at noon on a Saturday and it was packed which did not... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I moved to Dallas a year ago and have made it my mission to find the best burger spots in the city. Angry Dog is easily the winner. I'm not really into the bar atmosphere, especially the smoke, and Angry Dog is smoky and noisy. Those might warrant strikes against the place but I only go here for takeout and, if you have the best burger in a city as big as Dallas (with so many great burger joints), you get 5 stars.\r ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch