- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Alfa Dental has been serving patients in the North Dallas area since 1980. Our unique practice setting allows us to provide a variety of services with a personal touch. Drs. Wm. Chris Roper and Henry Wood, along with their associates, offer a vast spectrum of dental services due to their different areas of expertise. We would like the opportunity to provide dental care for your entire family. For more information or to schedule an appointment call us today or visit our website www.alfadental.com Receive exclusive offers and information by following us on Facebook. Alfa Dental is a full-service dental practice offering quality dental care for you and your family. We combine cutting edge technology with the most current procedures and education to ensure our patients receive the highest quality treatment available. Meet the Doctors: Dr. Wm. Chris Roper received his Dental Doctorate from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1995. Through his affiliations with the American Academy of General Dentistry, the American Orthodontic Society, and others, Dr. Roper keeps abreast of the latest techniques and procedures. For over five years Dr. Roper has served as a review consultant for "The Dental Advisor" publication, critiquing a vast array of materials used in all facets of dentistry. Dr. Henry Wood is a graduate of Texas A&M University and Baylor College of Dentistry. He brings over 20 years of experience to Alfa Dental. His post-graduate training includes a General Practice Residency at the United States Public Health Service Hospital in Galveston. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and Dallas County Dental Society. Dr. Ernie Kehl was in private practice for fifteen years in Tucson, Arizona. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry, and he acted as clinical instructor at Baylor College of Dentistry in the field of fixed and removable prosthetics.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (972) 620-8305
- Dentists, Tooth Whitening
- Zoom, zoom
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, financing available, insurance
- Alfa Dental is conveniently nestled between North Dallas, Addison, Farmers Branch and Carrollton, central to many residential neighborhoods and multiple industrial complexes. 2 blocks South of Beltline We offer flexible hours that are sure to fit any schedule.
- The First Visit we will gather data about your medical and dental history. One of our doctors will perform a thorough examination, recording past dental treatment and the current condition of all teeth and soft tissues. Each exam includes an cancer screening and an examination for gum disease, for missing teeth and for dental decay Following your consultation, treatment options and fees will be explained in detail. Preventative Care is essential for a life long healthy smile. Regular cleanings and checkups are our way of keeping you informed of any dental problems that you may not be aware of. Early detection and treatment will always be more conservative and less expensive. Cosmetic Dentistry will allow you to achieve the smile you have always wanted. Rebuilding a smile is an art, and we love to show off. With our conservative approach to replacing or repairing teeth, we can redesign your smile effectively and beautifully. Surgery is yet another facet to the broad spectrum of services we provide including wisdom teeth removal. Our anesthetic techniques will ensure your comfort throughout the procedure. From cosmetics to extractions, we can perform most any procedure with this technique. Interested in changing the color of your teeth? "ZOOM" Whitening (as seen on Extreme Makeover) is the best way to rejuvenate your smile and is our featured in-office whitening system.
- English, Spanish
- Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Dental Clinics, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Clinics
- Other Information:
Specialties: Pedodontist, Kids, Pediatric Dentistry, Dentistry For Children, Youth