Dade City's Wild ThingsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Dade City’s Wild Things is a beautiful 22-acre zoo located in the heart of Pasco County in historical Dade City, Florida. Dade City's Wild Things is a guided tour Zoo where you get up close to the animals and have an expert guide with you to answer questions.
- Zoo Tours, Zoo Camps, Sunken Jungle Trek, Jungle Safari Ride, Animal Encounters with Tiger Cub, Monkey, Buffalo Feed, Big Cat Feeding, Gator and more. Swim with a tiger Swim with a Gator
- Payment method:
- check, company card, debit, discover, visa, master card, diners club, cash, carte blanche, jcb, travelers checks
- DADE CITY'S WILD THINGS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Sanctuary Zoo. Our beautiful 22-acre facility is located in the heart of Pasco County in historical Dade City, Florida. We pride ourselves on providing a natural botanical garden landscape environment for the animals in our facility. Stop by and visit our GIFT SHOP, featuring zoo animal themed home decor, jewelry, tiffany lamps, photos, art works, etc. From there hop on our trolley that will take to our amazing Zoo!
- Gift Shop, Dinning, Facilities Rental for Special Events
- Animals-Circus, Zoo & Preserve, Zoos, Tourist Information & Attractions, Rescue Services, Gift Shops
This was a very unique zoo surrounded in beautiful gardens and educational as their guide is available to answer our questions and we saw the way the animals were interacting with them they seemed to be enjoying it. the opportunity to touch a tiger cub and zebra was amazing too. it was on our bucket list and would recommend itLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse