It doesn't get any better than Barbara at Blooming Gardens! Not only is she friendly and delightful to talk to, but she's also so talented! Whether you want a classic dozen roses or the rarest flowers you've never even seen before, Barbara is the person to make it happen on time, and the arrangement will last for weeks. She's truly more than just a florist.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Blooming GardensAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Blooming Gardens is a small, family owned flower shop servicingCutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Coral Gables, Homestead, Kendall, The Falls area and most of South Dade County.We are proud to have been serving the community for over 18 years. We are commited to providing beautiful flower arrangements and excellent customer service to our community family. We feel that our customers are our extended family and we always try to go the extra mile and give added value in every order received.Whether you are looking for an over the topfloral arrangement for a special birthday or a gift from our large selection of unique gift items, wewant to makeyour gift giving experience a special one.Bouquets, vase arrangements, roses and more can be arranged for pickup or delivery, 6 days a week.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (305) 251-0944
TollFree: (800) 214-4840
- Custom Baskets Gourmet Baskets Teleflora
- Blue Sky, Clayworks, Ganz, Gund, Joan Baker, Teleflora, Ty
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, paypal, cash
- Blooming Gardens is THE only florist in Cutler Bay and is located in the heart of the Cutler Bay business district on Old Cutler Road. We have plenty of free parking for your convenience.
- Old Cutler Center, Cutler Bay
- We offer flowers for any occasion, such as: birthday flowers, get well arrangements, funeral baskets, funeral sprays, bridal bouquets, wedding centerpieces, tropical arrangements, new baby baskets, fruit baskets.We also carry greeting cards, godiva chocolates, plush animals, balloons, scented candles, dish gardens, orchid plants, cactus plants.
- English, Spanish
- BNI, Cutler Bay Business Association (CBBA), Palmetto Bay Business Association (PBBA), Pinecrest Business Association (PBA),Greater Kendall Business Association (GKBA),
- Balloon Decorators, Party Planning, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Wedding Supplies & Services, Gift Baskets, Gift Shops, Florists
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
I am the other customer Barbara was helping at the time the customer below came in. Unfortunately, it seemed that this interaction was doomed to end badly even before it began. The customer was curt and dismissive to the designer and in turn to Barbara when she tried to assure her that she would receive the same level service that the other designer had provided in the past. It is unfortunate that the customer felt i... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I tried to get some flowers for my mothers birthday. I have gone here once before and was treated very kindly by the florist. Apparently shes not there and her polar opposite was working. I received a whole lot of attitude and lip service when I asked where the other florist was. At the price of there arrangements i wanted to be assured that it was going to be done right. The girl that offered to do it was stocking s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I am the owner of Blooming Gardens and was the "older gal" you spoke with on the day of your visit. You came in and were greeted by myself and my designer (while I had another customer I was working with). My designer offered to help you. You looked at her with an unkind look and asked where the other girl was. When you were told that she wasn't there that day you asked "does she still work here, she helped me before". I tried to assure you that the designer working that day could help you just as well, you commented that you "wanted to make sure that she did a good job" and I told you that I wouldn't have anyone working here that couldn't do a good job. You then stormed out telling me I had an attitude. After you left, the customer I was working with commented that you seemed to be having a bad day. It is unfortunate that you felt you were not treated well. As to the fact that the girl who offered to help you was stocking shelves, she was stocking shelves, as that is part of her job in my small shop, where everyone is cross trained to do all jobs.