The Hampton's At CupertinoAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Cupertino in the 1800s was a small rural village at the crossroads of Stevens Creek Road and Saratoga Mountain View Road also known locally as Highway 9 later Saratoga Sunnyvale Road and then renamed to De Anza Boulevard within Cupertino city limits. Back then it was known as the West Side and was part of F r e m o n t Township. The primary economic activity was fruit agriculture. Almost all of the land within Cupertinos present day boundaries was covered by prune plum apricot and cherry orchards. A winery on Montebello Ridge overlooking the Cupertino valley region was also operating by the late 1800s. Soon railroads electric railways and dirt roads traversed the West Side farmlands. Monta Vista Cupertinos first housing tract was developed in the mid 1900s as a result of the electric railways construction. After World War II a population and suburban housing boom dramatically shifted the demographics and economy of the Santa Clara Valley as the Valley of Hearts Delight was beginning to transform into Silicon Valley. In 1954 to drive for incorporation as they were concerned about unplanned development and rising Cupertino leaders began property taxes. In the September 27 1955 election voters approved the incorporation of the City of Cupertino. Cupertino officially became Santa Clara Countys 13th City on October 10 1955.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (408) 873-8800
Primary Phone: (408) 873-8800
Phone: (408) 606-8079
TollFree: (866) 578-6345
- Vallco Park North
- Apartments, Real Estate Rental Service, Furnished Apartments, Apartment Finder & Rental Service