- General Info:
- From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Cupertino is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
- Horizon, Pepsi, Stonyfield
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- Day-End Dough-Nation™,Feeding America®,Panera Bread® Community Breadbox™,Panera Cares®
- American Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Sandwich Shops, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Health Food Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Bagels, Fast Food, Diner, Dessert, Ice Cream, Cafe, Pastries, Omelets
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: You Pick Two, Vegetarian Broth Bowls, Specialty Breads, Hand-Tossed Salads, Power Menu, Artisan Breads, Freshly-Baked Breads, Flatbread Sandwiches, Soup In A Breadbowl
Price Range : Below Average
Posted: 3/27/2011Provided by Citysearch -
It's a nice enough place to stop for a coffee and always seems to be bustling. They have good pastries to go accompany your coffee and have free Wi-Fi outside too. The bread related photos and paintings on the wall are fun to look at as well.
Their french toast bagel, Smoked Turkey Breast sandwiche and hot chocolate are my favorite. Limited parking space during lunch time is my only complaint, but I still get to enjoy a relaxing brunch with friends and family in their comfortable outdoor seating area on the sunny weekend.